Doctor insights on:
Is I Normal To Have Vaginal Pain Days After Intercorse What Causes This Pain
Levator spasm: The pelvic floor muscles can be in spasm causing either rectal or tailbone pain. The muscle spasm can also cause pain during or after intercourse. Physical therapy or muscle relaxants are the primary therapies for this issue. There are frequently other pain generators in the pelvis such as endometriosis or ic that cause the muscles to be in spasm that need to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause vaginal pain and cramps 2 or more weeks before a period? Is it normal? I'm 24 and am not sexually active.
Pain?: Look up "mitelschmertz" a great German word. That is probably it. ...Read more
First sexual contact for my girlfriend 4 days ago. Since then she's been having vaginal pain, inflammation and itching. Is it normal?
I have seen few blood drops three days back n today ie 15 oct my period started with intense vaginal pain as my last period was on 22sep is it normal?
Maybe.: Stress incontinence with the bladder is common, and associated with bearing many children, being obese, and having interstitial cystitis. Vaginal wall pain is the most likely, particularly if the vaginal wall is weak and stressed simultaneously. Check out with your ob/gyn or a urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am 36 weeks and 5 days i am having vaginal discharge is that normal
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is it normal to have pain 5 days after an endometrial biopsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a fetal heartbeat but is vaginal bleeding is it normal
- How many days of moderate pain will i have after a bunionectomy?
- Is something wrong if i have severe pain five days after iui?
- I have irritated stitches after vaginal birth
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free