Doctor insights on:
Is Hypersalivation A Symptom With Rituxan
Is hypersalivation a prodromal symptom of rabies or does it begin in the acute neurological phase? I'm having foamy saliva but no neuro problems.
How often do people on "rituximab" show pml symptoms, while being treated for ttp? Does it worth to take the risk? Please answer as quick as poss.
Nowhere.: Rituxan is considered a chemotherapy medication and is not available over the counter. Unless a physician writes you a prescription and you have it filled you will be unable to obtain the medication. Since it is administered in the hospital or office setting it has been my experience only physicians can buy it through pharmaceutical distributors. ...Read more
Quite Effective: Rituxan (a monoclonal antibody against b-cells) is approved by the fda for treatment of patients with wegener's granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitis and has a complete remission rate of about 64% after 6 months of therapy together with steroids. It works just as well as Cytoxan chemotherapy, the standard treatment it was compared to, with no major differences in overall side effects ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash with target like lesions a symptom of erythema multiforme?
- Is babys gender a symptom of delivery with shoulder dystocia?
- Is raised red bumps with white tops comedones a symptom of acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fluid behind ear drum a symptom of otitis media with effusion?
- Is rash with painful blisters a symptom of shingles?
- Is babbles a symptom of otitis media with effusion?
- Is falls asleep with bottle a symptom of baby bottle tooth decay?
- Talk to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon online for free