Doctor insights on:
Is Holding Your Breath Bad In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Does Holding your breath (swimming) during pregnancy harm the baby ? Does it stop oxygen supply to the baby? Is it ok to hold ur breath?
Yes: Shortness of breath could be due to asthma or other complications during pregnancy. Shortness of breath is also a normal sensation frequently experienced during pregnancy due to the influence of the enlarged uterus on the diaphragm. Ask your ob/gyn doctor to listen to your lungs or check with your primary care provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asthma/Blood Clot: Shortness of breath can be a common normal change of pregnancy. However, if you are at any risk of a blood clot it's not normal, nor is it normal if you are an asthmatic. Typical shortness of breath while walking up stairs is common, shortness of breath at rest isn't. See you doctor right away, or the emergency room, if you are at all concerned. ...Read more
Can I hold my breath during pregnancy? Can't stand a lot of smells so I hold my breath while cleaning or around paint. Have I caused damage to baby
Yes: Even if you try, you can't hold your breath forever. Baby will be fine. Avoid the paint or strong odors. Kiss: keep it simple smart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is holding your breath bad?
- Is holding your breath bad when pregnant?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have pins and needles in your cervix in early pregnancy?
- Is going to sleep with a cough drop in your mouth bad?
- Using a vibrator during pregnancy
- In early pregnancy is your stomach flabby
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online