Doctor insights on:
Is Herpes Ensephelitis Contagious
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
About how long before seeing herpes lesions do you start being contagious?Like if you wake up with it how long had you been contagious leading up it?
Yes: Genital herpes can easily spread between partners avoiding genital/genital or oral/genital contact with an infected partner is key. Because it is so common, it is a good bet that your partner has it, as well. If, after testing, you both have genital herpes, it is less of a concern. Valtrex has been shown to reduce transmission between partners and to a newborn. ...Read more
Is there anything such as herpes 2nd dimension ? If there is..Is it contagious ? What are the symptoms ? Is there a cure to this ?
Friend argues that because she never gave it to anyone else before, shes not contagious. But isn't herpes contagious no matter what?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is herpes contagious even if your on valtrex?
- When is herpes no longer contagious
- When is herpes not contagious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How contagious is your herpes after having it for over a year?
- How long is herpes zoster contagious?
- Is ocular herpes contagious?
- Is viral herpes encephalitis contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free