Doctor insights on:
Is Herpes Ensephelitis Contagious
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Yes: Genital herpes can easily spread between partners avoiding genital/genital or oral/genital contact with an infected partner is key. Because it is so common, it is a good bet that your partner has it, as well. If, after testing, you both have genital herpes, it is less of a concern. Valtrex (valacyclovir) has been shown to reduce transmission between partners and to a newborn. ...Read more
Is there anything such as herpes 2nd dimension ? If there is..Is it contagious ? What are the symptoms ? Is there a cure to this ?
About how long before seeing herpes lesions do you start being contagious?Like if you wake up with it how long had you been contagious leading up it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When are herpes sores not contagious
- How contagious is herpes 2?
- Herpes simplex 1 contagious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is genital herpes a contagious disease?
- Is viral herpes encephalitis contagious?
- Oral herpes contagious period
- Herpes zoster contagious period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free