Doctor insights on:
Is H Cg Higher With Twins
Why such low chance of twins/higher order multiples on clomid, when it is so common to produce more than one follicle? Does hCG trigger up the odds?
Clomid: Clomid patients do have a higher rate of twins than spontaneous pregnancy rates, but proper clomid use usually leads to fewer appropriate size follicles than the injectible fertility meds. The advantage is less chance of ovarian hyperstimulation, which can lead to torsion and surgery/possible loss of the ovary. Hcg won't necessarily increase twin rates. ...Read more
I'm currently 5 weeks 4 days. My 1st hCG at 4 weeks was 2140. My 2nd 5 days later was 18, 216. My 3rd at 5 weeks was 31, 624. Could this be twins?
May be : Why do you keep getting repeated bhcg to start with and how come you do not have an ultrasound to check ...Read more
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My first beta hCG was 1030 on 18/06/14 and second beta hCG was 4631 on 21/06/14...What are chances twins or triplets?
Empty sac: BO? The HCG rise in 48 hours was just over 66% which is a normal rise. One more beta-HCG in another 48 hours would be helpful to get a better sense of what is going on. Normal twin rise would be faster. Ultrasound done 7 days after the first one will solve the question. ...Read more
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg levels at 5 weeks with twins
- Is it normal to have a high hcg level with only one baby?
- Is it safe to take hcg with hypothyroidism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to be pregnant with twins and have a miscarriage with one?
- Hcg levels at 4 weeks pregnant with twins
- Hcg levels at 5 weeks pregnant with twins
- Is the hcg diet safe for people with heart disease?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online