Doctor insights on:
Is Having To Poop Alot Normal During Your Period
Is it normal to have blood clots during my period and sometimes really bad anus pain during menses?
Mabye: See your personal provider to further evaluate the cause. ...Read more
Daugher is 13 and passed a normal painless stool with blood. during period blood drips that far 4 her could that b what te blood is from or Cancer?
Dark stool, not tarry. During period loose, but that's normal for me. Today consistency normal. Started vitamin with iron supplement Mon.
Iron will turn: your stools dark. Nothing to worry about. ...Read more
Does having sharp pain while pushing during bowel movement normal? it only happens during period. the pain is different from my cramp.
Probably normal: Need to know where pain is located - is it abdominal or rectal? Suspect that it is normal but need to know more about the pain. ...Read more
Does having sharp painful bowel movement and strong pelvic cramp upon pushing ONLY during period normal?
Is it normal to have sharp shooting rectal pain during bowel movement w straining? only happens during my period. pain worsens with more pushing.
See doctor: Difficult to speculate without an examination of the rectal area and a pelvic examination. It could be adenomyosis or endometriosis, or just hemorroids, so anything I say is just speculation. At your age it doesn't seem dangerous, so addressing the problem will depend on how serious the problem is to you. ...Read more
So scared going to see gastroenterologist for stomach issues. Have my period is it normal to see blood in stool during heavy period? I only wear pads
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Frequent bowel movements before a period
- Is it normal to have black blood during your period?
- Is it normal to have back pains during your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have bad cramps during your period?
- Is it normal to have back pain during your period?
- Is it normal to have blood clots during your period?
- Is it normal to have clots during your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free