Doctor insights on:
Is Having A Stent Put In Your Arteries Mean You Need To Retire From Your Job
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
Yes: To be accurate, you have coronary artery disease, usually caused by buildup of cholesterol affecting the blood flow to the heart muscle. Without treatment this can lead to a heart attack. The stent is placed to keep the blocked portion of the artery open and improve blood flow. You may notice less angina or other symptoms afterwards. ...Read more
I am going to have a 4 heart by pass.(i am female 60 years old) I had a mild heart attack a month ago. They put a stent in they say there are many narrowing in all the vessels.So they feel I need this by pass, my question is the clogged arteries that wi
What to do if I had a stent put in my renal arteries in november of this year to open the arteries up?
My mom is going in tomorrow to have a stent put in her heart or arteries. Is this a dangerous procedure?
Yes, it is.: Coronary stent risk is variable, but mortality risk is about 1 to 3 per hundred on average. Just make sure her cardiologist discusses the specific risks with you. She needs to balance the risks and potential benefits of having a stent or having bypass surgery or using medications. Her cardiologist is the best person to explain it. ...Read more
My dad has to have an angiogram and a stent put in to stop a blocked artery. I'm scared. How risky is this?
Dad: As long as monitored by cardiologist & general health ok, no worries. ...Read more
How can a heart artery be unclog after a stent was put in and 18 months later is found totaly clogged?
Husband had a quadruple bypass. Experiencing increased angina, had angio today to put stent in.Instead, radial artery not functioning?
Not sure: Not sure what you mean by radial artery not functioning. Was there a failed attempt at radial puncture? Was the radial artery used as bypass graft? Radial artery has mostly been abandoned as an option for bypass graft and is only used as a last resort. Please clarify. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to you burst a blood vessel in your eye from power vomiting?
- Is it okay to have blood in your eyes if you have a black eye?
- When you have a uti is your vagina supposed to b sore
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does it mean when you have a wheezing in your chest when you sleep?
- What does it mean to have a dot of blood in your eye?
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?