Doctor insights on:
Is Good To Drink Hot Water A Pregnant Woman
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
I have been reading lately on the health benefits of drinking hot water with fresh lemon juice.I have gerd, will the lemon do me more harm than good?
May actually help!: Many people find that drinking lemon juice actually helps GERD! However, any benefits are temporary and purely symptomatic (like the drugs that are commonly used). For an excellent and thorough discussion of how to cure GERD by addressing the underlying causes please see http://chriskresser.com/what-everybody-ought-to-know-but-doesnt-about-heartburn-gerd ...Read more
Probably not: My parents always drank a glass of hot water at bedtime and persuaded me to do it. I never knew why or that it made any difference to complexion. ...Read more
Sometimes i like to drink a cup of hot water with a bouillon cube wheni want something hot. Is this bad for me?
No: Many people do this. Do keep in mind that there is a lot of sodium in most bouillon cubes, but if you are healthy in general, no worries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why should a pregnant woman drink hot water?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to drink hot water?
- Is it good to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is drinking hot water good for pregnancy?
- Is drinking hot water good for weight loss?
- Is hot water is good to drink during pregnancy?
- Is drinking lemon hot water good for you?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online