Doctor insights on:
Is Good To Drink Hot Water A Pregnant Woman
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol but nothing's helping. ?
I have been reading lately on the health benefits of drinking hot water with fresh lemon juice.I have gerd, will the lemon do me more harm than good?
May actually help!: Many people find that drinking lemon juice actually helps GERD! However, any benefits are temporary and purely symptomatic (like the drugs that are commonly used). For an excellent and thorough discussion of how to cure GERD by addressing the underlying causes please see http://chriskresser.com/what-everybody-ought-to-know-but-doesnt-about-heartburn-gerd ...Read more
I have been drinking a lot of traditional chinese hot tea is that good even though I am drinking tea more than water?
No Problem: This should not be a problem. You may experience the temperature change via your teeth if the water is very cold for a few seconds. If your teeth are in good condition and you get them checked regularly it should not be a problem. ...Read more
Is drinking tea good or bad for loosing impacted stool /miralax and hot tea to get water in the the intestineal track to relieve a stuborn case of con?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to drink hot water?
- Is it good to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a hot water bottle while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drinking hot water while pregnant is it good for the baby
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is it okay to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is hot water is good to drink during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online