Doctor insights on:
Is Getting Dry During Sex With My Husband A Sign Of Perimenopause
Could be?: There are reasons for vaginal dryness. Adequate foreplay and arousal is important, however, hormonal stimulation is needed too. If concerned, your pcp, gynecologist or other provider can check hormone levels. What is your general health and what medicatons are you on. There are many preparations available for vaginal dryness to help aid you in pleasurable intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Yes: One of the earlier signs. As average estrogen levels diminish during perimenopause, both the vaginal tissues and bladder experience dramatic changes resulting in vaginal dryness and decreased bladder capacity, frequent "bladder infections, " burning on urination and the need to get up at night to urinate. These symptoms can be very distressing and need local estrogen (vaginal) therapy. ...Read more
Red vulvar since Sun, today burning when urinating. In perimenopause, just started pill. Had sex with hubby one week ago. Causes-pill? UTI? YI?
Condom broke during sex with my husband last night. I'm ovulating today. How likely is it that I could get pregnant?
Pregnancy: Yes it's very likely you can get pregnant . ...Read more
Me and my finance can foreplay for an hour and I still not wet. Even if I do get wet it drys real quick during sex. What could do to help it?
My husband does not have a hard eraction during sex he loses it very soon sometimes we try to hav sex but he does not get eracted. Can u please help me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my husband to be scared of sex during pregnancy?
- How can i get my husband to be more interested in sex?
- Getting pregnant during perimenopause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How will sex be affected by my now disabled husband?
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during perimenopause?
- Can a woman get pregnant during perimenopause?
- What to do with my husband who wants sex after delivery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free