Doctor insights on:
Is Gender A Factor In Maternal Sore Nipples
Nipple pain: Some women experience pain of nipples when stressed or cold due to vasospasm (raynaud’s of the nipple). Allergies to deodorants, lotions ; soap can cause pain. Eczema or psoriasis can lead to nipple pain. When the nipple is engorged it can cause pain. Hormonal changes can cause (puberty, pms, period, pregnancy ; breast feeding). Thrush or bacterial infections can lead to pain. Friction against. ...Read more
Not sure: Premenstrual? Ovulating? Pregnant? Oral contraceptives? Overly vigorous stimulation? Friction against clothing? ...Read more
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is age a factor in maternal sore nipples?
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Is concern for teeth biting a symptom of maternal sore nipples?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore nipples
- Is gender a factor in toxoplasmosis?
- Is gender a factor in preeclampsia?
- Is gender a factor in oligohydramnios?
- Talk to a pediatrician online