Doctor insights on:
Is Gatorade Safe During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Cravings may occur.: Early pregnancy sxs can include: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. ...Read more
Feeling nauseous & headaches everyday for the past couple wks. Drinks like vitamin water and gatorade help. Could it possibly be pregnancy?
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink cocoa powder during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink chocolate milk during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is castor oil safe to use during pregnancy?
- How safe is transvaginal ultrasound during pregnancy?
- Is stearic acid safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online