Doctor insights on:
Is Fine To Drink Hot Water When You Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Not unless dirty.: No problem with doing this, if the water is safe for drinking. Why do you think it might be bad? ...Read more
Traditional Chinese: medicine would encourage room temp water. http://www.medicaldaily.com/health-benefits-warm-water-6-ways-drinking-warm-water-can-heal-your-body-282218 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is drinking warm hot water okay when pregnant?
- Is it good to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why should a pregnant woman drink hot water?
- Can i drink hot water while pregnant?
- Whether pregnant women can drink hot water
- Is good to drink hot water a pregnant woman?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online