Doctor insights on:
Is Fever A Symptom Of Measles
Can occur: Greetings.Chickenpox can be associated with many symptoms to include cold-like or gastrointestinal symptoms. Vomiting can be a sign of a serious complication of chickenpox so if you or someone you know has chickenpox with vomiting, they should be seen by a doctor promptly. If a chickenpox rash is not present, then something else is causing the vomiting and should be assessed as well. Best regards. ...Read more
Rarely: If there is a fever, stiff neck, and generalized bodily discomfort, associated with confusion, the headache may merely be secondary to the meningitis infection. Most often, however, headaches are due to migraine, tension or muscle contraction mechanisms, and mainly due to non-infectious causation. This is often sorted out in hospital emergency departments by a lumbar puncture. ...Read more
Viruses or Bacterial: Common cold, flu (influenza) mononucleosis (mono), measles chickenpox croup — a common childhood illness characterized by a harsh, barking cough strep throat, which is caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus pyogenes, or group a streptococcus whooping cough, a highly contagious respiratory tract infection diphtheria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash a symptom of measles?
- Is rash on axilla a symptom of measles?
- Is cough a symptom of measles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is itchy rash a symptom of measles?
- Is nasal discharge a symptom of measles?
- Is rash on chest a symptom of measles?
- Worst german measles symptom
- Is koplik spots a symptom of measles?