Doctor insights on:
Is Fatigues A Result Of Low White Blood Cell Count
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Due to fatigue for 6+ weeks, had a CBC which found white blood cell count low and iron low. Also found my absolute lymphocytes at 630 & normal is 850?
52yr f, suspected acute leukemia, white blood cell count 25.0, bruising, fatigue, to receive blood transfusions.How serious is this?Is this fatal in adults
My lymphosite white blood cell count is high .. I got a knot on my lymph node and 2 lesions on my brain. What would cause this ? I already have fibro , chronic myofacial pain and chronic fatigue immune disorder and nerve damage .. I'm very i'll . No drs
My daughter just got back two blood test results for low white blood cell count, she is loosing her hair, high anxiety, insomnia. Hyperthyroidism ??
My Lab results show low white blood cell count & liver enzymes over 1000. Found out I have enlarged spleen and Cholecystitis. What could be the cause?
Liver disease: Cholesystitis doesn't usually cause a low white count, enlarged spleen and severe elevation of liver enzymes. Chronic hepatitis is suggested. It could be viral or autoimmune. A gastroenterologist should be involved in your care, and an abdominal surgeon should be consulted about the inflammation of the gall bladder which may be chronic rather than acute. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tuberculosis result in low white blood cell count
- Blood test results low white blood cell count
- Low white blood cell count
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pneumonia low white blood cell count
- Consequences of low white blood cell count
- Low white blood cell count and lipitor
- Hepatitis b and low white blood cell count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free