Doctor insights on:
Is Fatigues A Result Of Low White Blood Cell Count
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Due to fatigue for 6+ weeks, had a CBC which found white blood cell count low and iron low. Also found my absolute lymphocytes at 630 & normal is 850?
52yr f, suspected acute leukemia, white blood cell count 25.0, bruising, fatigue, to receive blood transfusions.How serious is this?Is this fatal in adults
My lymphosite white blood cell count is high .. I got a knot on my lymph node and 2 lesions on my brain. What would cause this ? I already have fibro , chronic myofacial pain and chronic fatigue immune disorder and nerve damage .. I'm very i'll . No drs
My daughter just got back two blood test results for low white blood cell count, she is loosing her hair, high anxiety, insomnia. Hyperthyroidism ??
I just recently just got some blood tests results for my 9yr old son. His white blood cell count was very low, what could this mean?
Don't focus on #: When talking about lab results, you need to focus first and foremost on why those labs were ordered in the first place when interpreting what they mean. If your child has been ill short term with a viral type illness, perhaps something like mono, then a 'very low' WBC can be normal response and transient. On the other hand, if he has had long term symptoms of something, interpretation differs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that a low white blood cell count be a sign of cancer?
- Is vitamin deficiency the cause of a low white blood cell count?
- Is a low white blood cell count a symptom of lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a low white blood cell count dangerous?
- What is a low white blood cell count number?
- Is a low white blood cell count bad?
- Causes of a low white blood cell count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free