Doctor insights on:
Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Sleep Disturbance
Atypical depression: Yes oversleeping can be a symptom. What has been called atypical depression with oversleeping, extreme fatigue, over eating, extreme rejection sensitivity and a mood that is over reactive to situations (positive and negative). Treatments can be different for this type of depression. I discuss in my book, psychiatry in technocolors on amazon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
R/O OSA: OSA SX by history :Excess snoring/daytime sleepiness/apneic episodes/ VERTIGO/AMheadaches. And the Exam obesity/small oral airway/collar size>18. The definitive test is a PSG with split night/CPAP titration. I would request copy of sleep study and get a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the options. You are young CPAP can be difficult to tolerate. ENT FOR UPP EVAL. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sleep test: All of your symptoms may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening. While it may appear you have slept well, you may may have significant periods of apnea's and hypopnea's occurring. The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anxiety: Anxiety and depression can certainly be seen in the same individual. The part of the brain responsible for causing depression can also lead to anxiety. The same neurotransmitters are involved in both systems so we often times see both of these conditions in the same person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Menapause & depressi: Women going through menapause may develop depression. On the other hand most women going through menapause do not develop depression. Both conditions can develop independently. Most women who become depressed are not going through menapause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is restless legs a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is increased insomnia a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is trouble staying asleep a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is decreased total sleep time a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is difficulty getting back to sleep a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is increased daytime sleepiness a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is day night reversal a symptom of sleep disturbance?
- Is decreased sleep a symptom of sleep disturbance?