Doctor insights on:
Is Farting Common To Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Not really: Some pregnant patients will mistake gas pain for contractions but gas would not actually trigger contractions. From your previous questions I remember that you have a short cervix, a cerclage and are at risk for preterm labor. If you think you might be contracting you need to be evaluated on labor and delivery now. ...Read more
Increased flatus can: Occur. Early pregnancy sxs can include: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. ...Read more
Im pregnant ! in the middle of the night for the past 2days iwake up2 a fart bubble feel all over my belly its uncomfortable is that normal? Bout9wks
Yes: When we are pregnant, a hormone, Progesterone is elevated. This hormone causes all of the smooth muscle to slow down. This is good, because your uterus is smooth muscle. However, so is your intestine lined with smooth muscle, thus your food and poop move more slowly through your bowels causing increased gas production and farting. So while normal... It can be a little uncomfortable and embarras. ...Read more
This is emabarssing but im 8 weeks pregnant and keep vangina farting.. But i don't have sex since pregnant is this normal :/ really worried?
It happens : It happens to a lot of women. Does not mean something is wrong. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common for pregnant women to get yeast infections?
- Is it really common for women to get a yeast infection after taking azithromycin?
- Is behr paint ok for pregnant women to use?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Is wall plaster smell hazardous to pregnant women?
- Is vanilla extract harmful to pregnant women?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online