Doctor insights on:
Is Eye Redness A Symptom Of Kawasaki Disease
Can be: Swelling can be due to gaseous distension, stool in the colon, a baby in the uterus, urine in the bladder, poor muscle tone. It can also be due to abnormalities of the ovaries (cysts, tumors), kidneys (cyst, tumor, failure), uterus (fibroids, tumors), tubes (ectopic preg), liver (tumors, fat, scarring, failure), fluid deposition from sick liver, tumors, heart failure, tumor masses, etc. C ur doc. ...Read more
Conjunctivitis: Inflammation of the coonjunctival tissues that covers the whites of the eyes and under the lids, due to allergy, infection or toxic effect of medicines/ chemicals. Conjunctiva become swollen and red. Patients experience burning, blurred vision, tearing, redness, puffy eyelids, discharge, itching, pain depending on the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vitreous changes: Sounds like you might have: floaters. Floaters are common and usually due to a change in the protein composition of the vitreous (inside gel of the eye). Check with your eyemd that they are "just" floaters and not inflammation in the eye as new floaters can be a concern. ...Read more
Not one of the : Most common ones.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, but which one?: Vertigo can be a sign of disease in multiple areas, ranging from the inner ear to the vestibular nerves to the brainstem itself. There are many causes of vertigo, ranging from benign to quite dangerous. A neurologist can help pinpoint what type of dizziness you have, what is causing it, and how to treat it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is fever a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Is rash a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Is irritability a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does eye redness associated with kawasaki disease last?
- Is rash on back a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Is peeling skin a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Is rash on chest a symptom of kawasaki disease?
- Is pink eye a symptom of kawasaki disease?