Doctor insights on:
Is Ethnicity A Factor In Loose Vagina
No worries: If you have no problems, you need not worry. When you see your gynecologist, She may mention it to you. Again, as long as you have no symptoms, I would not worry about it. When you know what to feel or look, you may start imagining these symptoms and you will get distressed. Our mind can create illnesses we do not have. If you have any problems, please describe it and we can help you understand it ...Read more
Yes: Should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tampons: With the exception of the obvious answer of sexusl contact, tampons can cause some vaginal stretching in smaller females. Some females also just have a naturally larger os. Certain activities like horse back riding can also lead to hymen loss. If in younger female, always be concerned about inapropriate sexual contact from older males. I hope this answer helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gender a factor in loose vagina?
- Is age a factor in loose vagina?
- Is ethnicity a factor in pyelonephritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ethnicity a factor in viral uri?
- Is ethnicity a factor in sciatica?
- Is ethnicity a factor in gastroenteritis?
- Is ethnicity a factor in erythema toxicum?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free