Doctor insights on:
Is Ethnicity A Factor In Fibromyalgia
My ag ratio keeps testing at 2.9 high. I also have positive RA factor and fibromyalgia. Is this test connected in any way.
Often seen: ? Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) fibromyalgia oft together. RA pain begets sedentariness, leading to soft tissue deconditioning & weakness. Gravity's impress on this dynamic co-generates chronic widespread soft tissue spasm & pain. Chronic muscle spasm generates a multitude of widespread painful ischemic/anoxic "micro-neuropathic" trigger points. Pain-interrupted sleep incites depression/sedentariness. ...Read more
2 years ago i had an RF factor of 51 and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. 4 months ago my RF was 69 and have severe joint pain in fingers and toes to the point where I can't even go to work or open a bottle and sometimes my fingers will lock in place.
My CRP is always high with a positive RA factor. My rheumy says I have Fibromyalgia. Why would my CRP continue to be high using nsaids and plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine)?
Geneology: Most public librarians are used to this question and can help you find the proper resources on line to trace your ancestry. The internet has been a marvelous resource for this type of research. Anything about your family history that can fill in the gaps is helpful and some of your relatives can be helpful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fibromyalgia ethnicity
- Is ethnicity a factor in pyelonephritis?
- Is ethnicity a factor in toxoplasmosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ethnicity a factor in sciatica?
- Is ethnicity a factor in gastroenteritis?
- Is ethnicity a factor in erythema toxicum?
- Is ethnicity a factor in precipitous delivery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free