Doctor insights on:
Is Ethnicity A Factor In Cephalopelvic Disproportion
Head is too large...: The easiest way to visualize this is that the head is too large to pass through the birth canal. Cephalo means head and pelvic is the birth canal. ...Read more
Geneology: Most public librarians are used to this question and can help you find the proper resources on line to trace your ancestry. The internet has been a marvelous resource for this type of research. Anything about your family history that can fill in the gaps is helpful and some of your relatives can be helpful. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, why not? Educate them. Introduce them to new cultures and foods. If spiciness is a concern, ask the waiter to make it mild for the kids. I'm not sure what you're really asking. ...Read more
Ethnic rhinoplasty: Once you have chosen a surgeon, you can go over your surgical goals together. It takes at least a year to recover from rhinoplasty and if your skin is thicker, it can take longer. Hopefully, your expectations will be met by good presurgical planning and communication. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
HD ethnic: Any ethnic group can be affected by Huntingtons, but caucasians tend to be affected more than others. There are some exceptions also- small groups of people from South America and Africa have been shown to be at higher risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is overweight a symptom of cephalopelvic disproportion?
- Cephalopelvic disproportion fibroids
- Cephalopelvic disproportion hemorrhage in mother
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cephalopelvic disproportion macrosomia
- Delivery complications cephalopelvic disproportion
- Is hemorrhage in mother a symptom of cephalopelvic disproportion?
- Does fibroids cause cephalopelvic disproportion?
- Talk to a pediatrician online