Doctor insights on:
Is Duck Red Or White Meat
White meat: Red meat is typically used to describe muscle tissue of mammals (beef, pork, game). Pork is not a white meat, despite its pale color. Meat of birds is white meat. It comes in white/light vs dark meat depending on what the muscle was used for. Duck is just a darker, fattier bird (at least when farmed). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm allergic to white meat and red meat causes a lot of diseases. I need tips of food that replaces meat?
Meat allergy: You need to detail your symptoms and you need to specify what meat you think you are reacting to. You can eat fish, and lentils, soy, all have protein that can replace meat. But more importantly you need to see an allergist to determine if indeed you are allergic to meat as you suspect. ...Read more
White meat: Pork is considered white meat.Get a more detailed answer ›
I eat pork loin because it's sort of a "white" meat and seems healthier than the "red" pork. Is there a "white" meat part in a cow (healthier beef)?
Kobe beef: Try kobe beef. I heard its delicious! ...Read more
I m 24 yrs old n i don't like red meat at all just lil white meat(chicken + fish). Ppl say that i can't hv good sex life without red meat. is it true?
All kinds of red & white meat are hormonally injected these days except fish so is that mean the pcos patient can take fish only?
No: The hormones are in low amounts and broken down by the stomach. Weight control can gea persistent issue as well as mood robles; titrating up on metformin may help with weight loss and 30% of people will ovualte at 1500 mg. I am not aware of any hormones given to animals which have an effect on pcos. Good luck. ...Read more
My throat is red and raw with, whiteness on the roof of my mouth. My tonsils are raw kindalike raw meat. I have very minor throat pain, no white puss?
Med eval.: If you have a significantly sore throat w swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see your medical provider ; get a strep throat test ; culture. Saltwater gargles are helpful. Mix a tsp of salt in 8 oz of warm water – gargle w this several times/day. You can gargle w aloe vera juice a couple of times per day. A mix of chamomile tea w honey ; a small amount of lemon juice is good. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is red and white itchy sores on butt crack?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- My skin is always red is something wrong with my skin or my veins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is wearing white or black clothing better for sun protection?
- Why is eye all of a sudden red with little white spot on like iris i think?
- Is a red blister inside my cheek a blood blister or cancer?
- My lower eyelid is red and puffy but there is no pain or itching
- Which is better to give up red meat or bread