Doctor insights on:
Is Drinking Cider Good For Gout
No and no: Cider does not help with gout and drinking cider vinegar is even worse. Popular websites talk about apple cider vinegar and how it prevents gout. It does not. It strips the enamel from your teeth and burns your esophagus. Other problems can also occur. Vinegar pills are also not safe. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it ok to drink protein powder (whey protein) if I have gout? I used to love this as a breakfast supplement but now am not sure if it's a good idea
Hi doc, wondering if apple cider vinegar & pomegranate concsntrate juice really good/ suitable for gout treatment? Dont want to rely on pills only
Gout diet: Generally, i recommend patients avoid or severely cut down on red meats, organ meats, shellfish. Also you should avoid or severely reduce alcohol, soda intake as these often cause a diuretic effect (makes you urinate) which may dehydrate and increase uric acid levels causing gout. Drink plenty of water if exercising. You may want to avoid protein supplements as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cider vinegar good for gout?
- Is cider good for gout?
- Is apple cider good for gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is drinking apple cider good for you?
- Is drinking cider vinegar good for you?
- Is it good to drink apple cider vinegar?
- Are apple cider vinegar tablets just as good as drinking it?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free