Doctor insights on:
Is Double Vision After Wearing Goggles Anything To Worry About
Unlikely: Double vision lasting only a few moments and specifically related to a particular situation - in your case, wearing goggles - is unlikely a significant problem. The goggles may be fitting too tightly or may unintentionally have a mild prescription in them that is straining your eyes. If the double vision persists or occurs at other times, you should have your eyes examined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having double vision and I try to tell my mom but she just brushes it off as me not wearing my glasses enough. Should I not worry?
29 yrs old, active. Laid down for bed, experienced double vision for 5 sec. Pillow had covered one eye prior to me lifting head to look around. Worry.
My vision combines things when I look at it, it could be anything i look at.It doesn't double like double vision so what is it? Should I be scared?
Exam: Vision changes as you describe should be fully elucidated by an examination from an Eye MD. Your profile doesn't indicate your age, health status or medications that you take. There are many ideas for your symptoms, and some may just require a simple solution, as in wearing glasses for a refractive disorder, or using artificial tears for ocular surface dryness. ...Read more
Usually not.: Unless there is a big difference in the prescription between the two eyes, you should not experience double vision when wearing your glasses. There may be a problem with the way that the glasses were made or the prescription itself. It could also be something unrelated to the glasses. Your complaint warrants further investigation by the individual who prescribed your glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood pooling: You probably have some degree of blood pooling in the lower extremities which increases with the inactivity of prolonged sitting. When you stand up suddenly your upper body, and this includes the eye muscle coordination center in the brain stem, has a temporary loss of blood and this alters the function which for you causes a brief doubling of vision. Try getting up slowly/flex your muscles first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have double vision often when i am wearing my glasses?
- I noticed i have some petechiae after my shower anything to worry about
- Is it normal to have double vision after a lasik consultation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump under each arm pit is it anything to worry about
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo on arms or chest after double mastectomy?
- I have diarrhea after eating right away is this something i should worry about
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free