Doctor insights on:
Is Double Vision A Symptom Of Lupus
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
My MRI report is clear but I have only symptom is double vision from last 5 weeks. Is there any chance of ms. Thyroid and diabetes test is normal?
Maybe: The sudden onset of double vision can be a sign of a stroke, especially if accompanied by other visual or facial symptoms. It definitely should be checked out, as even if it is not due to a stroke, double vision can be an initial symptom of many other potentially dangerous diseases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See an Eye MD: Take her to a pediatric ophthalmologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have only double vision from last 7 weeks and taking medication as prednisolone that helped me to reduce the diplopia. Is this the symptoms of ms?
Double vision: Need to know if the double vision is monocular or binocular. Cover one eye. If the double vision goes away, then it is so called binocular diplopia. If you have double vision with only one eye open, then it suggests that the problem is in the eye itself, and not the brain. Cannot exclude ms as a cause, but start with a good examination and medical evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What to do if i feel constantly thirsty and fatigued, and experiencing occasional double vision and other symptoms?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bursitis a symptom of lupus?
- Foul smelling urine is it a symptom of lupus
- Is sore throat a symptom of lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is slurred speech a symptom of lupus?
- Is burning mouth and eyes a symptom of lupus?
- Is rib cage pain a symptom of lupus?
- Is a low white blood cell count a symptom of lupus?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free