Doctor insights on:
Is Dilaudid Stronger Than Demerol
Dilaudid is much: Stronger then hydrocodone, somewhere in the 20 times stronger range and the jump should not be made from hydrocodone to Dilaudid (or oxymorphone). Speak with your physician about mid level opioids if you definitely need them, such as oxycodone. Also ask for long acting to help keep a steady state in your system to avoid peaks and troughs and decrease abuse potential. ...Read more
Can I use Dilaudid with Phenergan before sleep when have pain? I took Dilaudid 4mg for strong headache and woke up with nausea and vomiting.
What does your Dr.: say? Both of those narcotics are habit forming and addictive outside of short term pain management/use. Phenergan is a decongestant, but is a controlled substance. So, ask your doctor what is best for now. If this is what your management includes, then it will make you drowsy. You shouldn't be driving/operating machinery while on it. Otherwise, there are safer OTCs that can work well for sleep. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is zanaflex stronger than flexeril?
- Is clonazepam stronger than lorazepam?
- Is mobic stronger than aleve?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is naproxen stronger than ibuprofen?
- What is stronger than mobic?
- Is there a stronger medicine than zofran for nausea?
- Dilaudid demerol stronger pain killer
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free