Doctor insights on:
Is Deralin An Effective Treatment Of Hemangiomas
An hemangioma is a condition in which a person has an enlarged, abnormal growth of blood vessels on his skin and/or elsewhere inside his body. Large hemangiomas, multiple ones, or dangerously located ones can cause serious problems. Babies with small or few "strawberry" hemangiomas on the skin ...Read more
Most Do Well: Infantile hemangiomas have a growth phase and an involutional phase. The growth phase occurs over the first 4-10 months of life, with few having significant growth after 5 months. All hemangiomas involute slowly over 2-10 years, but not all involute completely-- possibly leaving irregular texture, loose tissue and can scar if they ulcerate. Treatment may be necessary in large or growing lesions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A tumor composed of: Dilated blood vessels that grows along the bones in the spinal cord is a condition called a vertebral or spinal hemangioma. People with this type of spinal tumor typically don't experience symptoms, especially when the hemangioma is small. If the tumor grows larger, patients can begin to experience debilitating symptoms, such as chronic back pain or paralysis. Patients who symtomtatic should treat. ...Read more
Patience: Ch will generally grow faster than the kid for about 6-8 m, slow then start to shrink down into the skin leaving a pale or parchment like surface by the age of 4.Rarely do they need any work. If they might interfere with vision of distort the nose some dermatologists might treat to decrease size.Rx varies;laser, injected med, oral meds, most will go away over time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- What is the most common treatment for an avulsion fracture of the ankle?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an effective treatment for premature ejaculation?
- Is wellbutrin an effective treatment for bdd?
- How effective is ultrasound therapy in the treatment of tendonitis?
- What is the most effective treatment for the pain of trigeminal neuralgia?
- Talk to a dermatologist online