Doctor insights on:
Is Cyanosis Curable Or Will It Return In Long Term
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take birth control while on your period will it last longer or shorter?
- Is it bettet to take citalopram in the morning or at night?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- My left knee hurts when i walk or sit for long periods of time what is it
- Does heart attack pain come in waves or is it constant?
- I have tendonitis in my right ankle how long will it take to heal
- Talk to a emergency medicine specialist online for free