Doctor insights on:
Is Cyanosis A Symptom Of Sepsis
No: That is not cause and effect. Both symptoms are originating from a common cause. ...Read more
Can occur: Greetings.Chickenpox can be associated with many symptoms to include cold-like or gastrointestinal symptoms. Vomiting can be a sign of a serious complication of chickenpox so if you or someone you know has chickenpox with vomiting, they should be seen by a doctor promptly. If a chickenpox rash is not present, then something else is causing the vomiting and should be assessed as well. Best regards. ...Read more
High Potassium: This is defined as a serum potassium level above 5.5 meq/l. The danger is in changing the resting membrane potential of the heart muscle cells, making them more easily excitable. This makes arrhythmias more likely. This is unlikely to happen unless the potassium is > 6.5 meq/l. The heart may skip beats or transition into a lethal rhythm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My respiratory rate is 18 and HS CRP is 6.8. Is this indicative of a cardiac issue or is it a sign of an infection?
Neither: A respiratory rate if 18 is not impressive unless there are more significant symptoms. The CRP value may be normal depending on the test used to measure it ...Read more
Congestive heart fai: CHF is a symptom complex. Many cardiac problems can cause chf. Generally loss of exercise capacity, shortness of breath, fatigue and sometimes peripheral swelling we call edema is present. CHF can be right sided, left sided or biventricular. It can be caused by systolic, diastolic or valvar problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cyanosis a symptom of cystic fibrosis?
- Is cyanosis a symptom of intraventricular hemorrhage?
- Is cyanosis a symptom of aspirated foreign body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is irritability a symptom of sepsis?
- Is fussiness a symptom of sepsis?
- Is decreased sleep a symptom of sepsis?
- Is vomiting a symptom of sepsis?
- Is cyanosis a symptom of croup?