Doctor insights on:
Is Cross Dressing A Sign Of Underlying Sex Issues
POSSIBLY: Could go either way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Cross dressing is a type of sexual fetish. It does not mean the bf is gay, but is an alternate way for him to enhance his sexuality. With discussion you can have the options of ending the relationship if you cannot handle it, ignoring it if infrequent, or assisting in it which you might find enhancing for yourself and/or improve things with the bf. ...Read more
Me?: I'd probably tease him or her relentlessly, but I am a horrible brother. Being supportive and understanding would be more mature. ...Read more
Support and talk: This is their personal decision. You can try talking to them, but ultimately you have to decide wether to support them or not. This is a tough decision for you and i wish you the best. ...Read more
They are concerned: Any lifestyle choice that differs from your parents will be difficult for them. Particularly one they don't understand. If they didn't care they wouldn't be involved in your life. This confrontation could be a sign they are willing to accept you because they are concerned about you. Keeping the lines of communication open can help to keep this from splitting you apart, causing much more damage. ...Read more
Either they did not: Know, or were in denial and did not let themselves notice the signs that you needed help. Either way, if you want help, you are old enough to get it now on your own. We cannot change what our parents did or did not do when we were growing up, only accept that all parents make mistakes and we need to do what we can to repair any problems that may have arisen due 2 their lack of knowledge or neglect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is clear stringy discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- Is belly button pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pooping a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is a black ring around the neck a sign of diabetes?
- Is clear watery discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Is bright yellow urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is getting dry during sex with my husband a sign of perimenopause?