Doctor insights on:
Is Contraceptive Pill Can Cause Highblood
Hormonal changes: In migraine with aura contraceptives is always contraindicated. In migraine without aura not contraindicated, but there is an increased risk of ischemic stroke. Migraines/headaches can be affected by the dose and type of hormone in the contraceptive you take. Rec.: talk yo your health care provider to find the medicine that suits you best. ...Read more
Is the dianette contraceptive pill dangerous? , I've heard a lot of storys recently of the problems that it can cause and im getting quite concerned.
Depends: Experts agree that for most women, the benefits of birth control pills outweigh risks. Unplanned pregnancies expose women to many more risks than taking bcps usually does. There are a few medical conditions that increase risk enough that taking the pill would be a bad idea. History of blood clots & migraines with aura are 2 of them. If you're not sure about your risks, talk to your doctor. ...Read more
Can an emergency contraceptive pill taken only twice in a lifetime cause any serious long term effects? Not frequent use side effects.Only twice
Exercise/Diet: I know it is difficult but only way you can control your body not to gain weight by cutting calories and exercising regularly to burn some clories and speeding up your metabolim. ...Read more
Possibly.: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
I took emergency contraceptive pill nearly 15 days ago and now I am getting my periods at the same time I am lactating. What may be the cause?
Plan B effect: Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms may get pregnant. If intercourse was within 72 hours you consider taking plan b. Ella is another brand that can be used up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. Plan b is a high dose of birth control to disrupt the hormonal patterns to delay or prevent ovulation. Abnormal bleeding after is common. Check preg test in 10 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is good to take can i take secure contraceptive pill whilst breast feeding?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Is frequent masturbation can cause weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it true that marijuana can cause high cholesterol?
- Can birth control pills or depo cause sore breasts?
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free