Doctor insights on:
Is Coconut Oil Good For Vagina Health
My baby girl has a rash type irritation on her vagina. But now I notice white dots all over. She doesn't seem bothered by it. Tried coconut oil.
I used coconut oil for lubricant 5 days ago, and my vagina/vulva is burning, itchy, swollen, painful. I used monostat 1, and still feel uncomfortable.
Allergic reaction: I agree that you should never use coconut oil as a vaginal lubricant. I suggest careful washing with baby soap to remove any remnants and then use Benadryl and topical 1% hydro cortisone to the external vaginal area. See your GYN on Monday. Stop th Monistst and use Sitz baths ( 2 lbs of epsom salts in 6-8 inches of warm water, for 15 minutes 3-4 times a day. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No.: Symptoms of a yeast infection are vaginal itching and a cottage cheese-like discharge. If you have already treated your vaginal yeast infection with canestan (clotrimazole) and your symptoms have not disappeared, it may not actually be a yeast infection. You might consider visiting your doctor to determine if there is a different diagnosis. Oregano oil will not treat a yeast infection. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi I recently used baby oil around my vagina area but I didnt put any inside me. I had rough intercourse and afterwards I've been experiencing pain. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is coconut oil good for health?
- Is coconut oil good for pimples?
- Is coconut oil good for your face skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is coconut oil better for health than ghee?
- Is virgin coconut oil good for your face?
- Is coconut oil good for your skin?
- Is coconut oil good for you?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free