Doctor insights on:
Is Cloudy Urine A Sign Of Pregnancy
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy? (i would be about 5 1/2 months now) 2 neg htp. Lately I've been having slightly cloudy urine. Periods irregular.
Yes: Cloudy urine by itself can be common in pregnancy. If you have other symptoms like pain, burning or blood when you pee, you should be checked for an infection. If you have high blood pressure or diabetes and your urine becomes cloudy you should be checked for protein in your urine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I took Plan B one step & then 3 weeks later took a pregnancy test (negative) but i'm experiencing cloudy urine? Is this normal? I'm worried
Cloudy urine: 3 weeks later should not be due to taking plan b. Get it checked out. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can cloudy urine be a sign of pregnancy?
- Is bright yellow urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is hot urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is blood in urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is strong smelling urine a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is sweet smelling urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is clear urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Is protein in urine a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free