Doctor insights on:
Is Chocolate Bad When You Re Pregnant
I've been eating healthily during my whole pregnancy but i also have a coffee (decaf) and chocolate everyday (100/150 gr of dark chocolate). Is it bad?
No, not at all: Caffeine, less than 200mg a day is definitely okay in pregnancy. New studies have come out saying so. Even american college of ob/gyn issued a statement recently stating that. One cup of coffee usually has around 90 and a shot of expresso, around 75mg. So you could easily have a double shot latte! dark chocolate has health benefits and has even less caffeine. So you're definitely okay! ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I eat pasteries,chocolate rom rolls ..as m 6 mnths pregnant and eating this stuff since starting. ....worried now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to expect when you re 25 weeks pregnant?
- How does your stomach feel when you re pregnant?
- How do you feel when you re first pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a rash mean when you re pregnant?
- Do your ovaries hurt when you re pregnant?
- Do you throw up blood when you re pregnant?
- Is electrolytes bad for you when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online