Doctor insights on:
Is Chocolate Bad For Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Good for most but...: Eggplant is a relatively healthy food, but it is a member of the nightshade family and some people do not tolerate foods from this family well- they can cause arthritis and stomach upset in some. But eggplant is a good source of vit k, magnesium, potassium, molybdenum etc. As well as phytonutrients like chlorogenic acid. See http://www.Whfoods.Com/genpage.Php?Tname=foodspice&dbid=22 for more info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is chocolate bad when you re pregnant?
- Bad for pregnant women
- Is milk bad for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is painting bad for pregnant women?
- Bad vitamins for pregnant women
- Foods that are bad for pregnant women
- Is celery bad for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online