Doctor insights on:
Is Chills A Symptom Of Amniotic Infection
Intra-amniotic infection (formerly called chorioamnionitis) is infection of the chorion, amnion, amniotic fluid, placenta, or a combination. Infection increases risk of obstetric complications and problems in the fetus and neonate. Symptoms include fever, uterine tenderness, foul-smelling vaginal discharge, and ...Read more
Not usually: Symptoms usually don’t begin until the day your period is missed or after that. They can include: tender or swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting, lack of a period, increased frequency of urination, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings, passing gas, enlarging waistline, etc. There may be an ^ in white vaginal discharge. Constipation is common. Take a HPT to know. ...Read more
Urinary symptoms: A UTI will start with urinary symptoms -whether that's burning, increased frequency, change in the color (cloudy) or smell. If this worsens-nausea and vomiting can start..as well as fevers, pain in the flank etc. That's a clear indication to see a doctor because you need to get treatment. UTI can progress to a kidney infection and even blood poisoning (sepsis) in some cases. Hope you get help ASAP ...Read more
Can occur: Greetings.Chickenpox can be associated with many symptoms to include cold-like or gastrointestinal symptoms. Vomiting can be a sign of a serious complication of chickenpox so if you or someone you know has chickenpox with vomiting, they should be seen by a doctor promptly. If a chickenpox rash is not present, then something else is causing the vomiting and should be assessed as well. Best regards. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Is back pain a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Is abdominal pain a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pelvic pain a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Is amniotic infection a symptom of c-section complications?
- Is leaking clear fluid a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Is premature rupture of membranes a symptom of amniotic infection?
- Is fever a symptom of amniotic infection?