Doctor insights on:
Is Chicken Noodle Soup Considered A Clear Liquid
Maybe: It should be- after you drain it= you should be able to look thru it in order to see if it is clear. They also sell chicken soup bouillons- you add one to a cup of hot water- and it usually makes a clear broth. ...Read more
I would: The 2 year old is ready for most of the foods you generally put out for the family, with some modifications for texture and seasoning.Chicken noodle soup is good for what ails them, or just as a meal on occasion. ...Read more
It depends: Most chicken is raised with hormones & antibiotics & fed GMO corn & soy & thus can have residues of toxic Round-Up. Arsenic is often added to chickenfeed as well. I thus only eat organic chicken. Therefore organic chicken noodle soup is healthy, presuming you are not sensitive to gluten and it does not have MSG. Homemade chicken noodle soup made with organic ingredients can be very healthy! ...Read more
Yes: It depend on the kind of soup. One serving of its chicken noodle soup has 60 calories, 2 g fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 50 mg potassium and 890 mg sodium. In comparison, the 25 percent less sodium chicken noodle soup has 60 calories, 2 g fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 90 mg potassium and 660 mg sodium. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gastroenteritis: Yes, if you are feeling better you can eat any of these. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is tea considered a clear liquid?
- Is coffee considered a clear liquid?
- Knorr chicken noodle soup nutrition
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chicken noodle soup weight watchers points
- A pros cons list of the chicken noodle soup diet
- Lipton chicken noodle soup nutrition information
- What is considered clear liquids before surgery?
- Diabetics chicken noodle soup