Doctor insights on:
Is Chest Pain An Initial Symptom Of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Aortic aneurysm is a medical condition in which there is an balloon like outpouching in the wall of the aorta, which is the largest blood vessel in the body. Most commonly, this aneurysm occurs in the segment of the aorta that runs through the abdomen. Rupture can lead to massive ...Read more
I have been having front upper left chest pain and dizziness. I have family history of heart problems. My mom has a bad heart valve and an aortic aneurysm. I have no health insurance currently. What would be your best advice?
Hello my hubby who is in prison has a Thoracic aortic aneurysm 4.7 what should be his course of action going forward?
Same: Pretty much the same thing.Get a more detailed answer ›
It's OK to fly: There's nothing about flying that will adversely affect your thoracic aortic aneurysm. You should have it evaluated by a vascular surgeon, depending on its size, at least annually. Our usual threshold for repair of a thoracic aneurysm that is not causing symptoms (e.g., pain) is around 6 cm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is chest pain an expected part of opiate withdrawals?
- Is chest pain alone symptom of heart attack?
- Is chest pain an early sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lower back pain an early symptom of pregnancy?
- What sort of problem is an aortic aneurysm?
- Is chest pain a symptom of anemia?
- Is chest pain a symptom of chest wall pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free