Doctor insights on:
Is Chest Pain Alone Symptom Of Heart Attack
Not always: Chest pain is a classic symptom of a heart attack, particularly mid-sternal, crushing or pressure-type pain radiating to the neck, jaw or arm. But other symptoms are common, including: nausea, diaphoresis (heavy, cold sweats), shortness of breath, dizziness, even abdominal pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I male 24. Feeling my left hand numb as blood running through my hand. A little chest pain and headache. Is this symptom of heart attack, hbp or else ?
To have a heart attack you do not have to have chest pain. can you have a heart attack while just feeling skipped beats as the only symptom?
Unlikely: Hi MoeA645, Yes, many people who have heart attacks do not suffer the typical symptoms of chest pain, difficulty breathing, nausea & sweating. Still, it's very unlikely feeling just a few skipped beats means you are having a heart attack. You may have something called palpitations, which are often nothing to worry about. If the skipped beats occur often or with other symptoms, I'd see a doctor. ...Read more
Would a chest pain that lasts for a few minutes without recurring be a sign of a heart attack or something else?
I am 21 non smoker, and I've had chest pain for 2 weeks now. History of anxiety..If this was heart attack symptoms would I have known by now ?
How rare is it for chest pain to be sign of a heart attack in a 28 year old with no family history and non smoker? I also had complete normal tests.
Can severe stress mimic symptoms of a heart attack? I have had two bouts lasting 5 minutes of chest pain radiating to upper right jaw.
I have a chest pain in my left side but tingling in right arm and pain in right arm down my back is that a sign of a heart attack?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pain in left arm a symptom of heart attack?
- Is left shoulder pain a symptom of heart attack?
- Is jaw pain a symptom of a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is the chest pain located in a heart attack
- Is jaw pain a sign of a heart attack?
- Is tingling skin a symptom of impending heart attack?
- Is upper back pain a sign of a heart attack?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free