Doctor insights on:
Is Cervical Spondylosis Curable
Exercise: Cervical spondylosis is the fancy term for arthritis of the neck vertebrae. The best treatment for those arthritic changes is flexibility exercises and maintenance of range of motion. Use spineuniverse.Com for cervical spine exercises. As usual and with all condtions, no smoking, keep weight down to recommended level, and maintain good physical health. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Very Common: Spondylosis is basically a fancy term for wear and tear of the spine. We will all develop wear and tear over time and generally don't know it. Spondylosis is seen on xrays or MRI as degeneration of the discs or joints of the spine. It is often not painful but certainly can be. It is more common to see spondylosis as we age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be: Cervical spondylosis- arthritis of the neck usually manifests itself in neck pain and sometimes arthritis spurs which narrow the nerve exit hole(foramen) and the central spinal canal which can cause weakness and pain of an extremity as well as weakness of the arms and legs. It can also be mild. This is a significantly variable disease. See the neurosurgeon or orthospine surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okay to jog 4 days a week with cervical spondylosis? It doesn't seem to cause me further pain.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it curable if i have a stage two cervical cancer?
- Is cervical spondylosis hereditary?
- Is there a cure for cervical spondylosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is jogging bad for cervical spondylosis?
- Is cervical spondylosis cause seizure?
- Anhidrosis is curable or not
- Is walden strom curable?
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free