Doctor insights on:
Is Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea Curable
What kind work: Work involving heavy lifting, holding breathe, working in area which takes care of infection should be avoided. Discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
CSF otorrhea: The treatment is primarily surgical. In some cases of trauma, however, where the leakage is very light, they might wait to see if spontaneous healing occurs. ...Read more
Yes: Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) rhinorrhea is a curable condition. The source of the fluid leak must first be identified, usually by mri, ct or a special nuclear scan. The treatment of this is usually by surgical repair of the leak. Many times this surgery can be performed through the nose, if possible. Untreated CSF leaks can lead to meningitis. ...Read more
Watery substance: The fluid that bathes the brain and spinal cord provides an exchange pathway and balancing system for brain and spinal cord metabolism, besides a cushioning system for routine impacts of our day to day activities.. ...Read more
Not always: Blood in the spinal fluid may have been introduced during the procedure ("bloody tap"); in this case, the rest of the fluid not not be xanthochromic. Blood in the CSF otherwise strongly suggests there has been a hemorrhage into the brain and/or cord and/or their surroundings. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea curable?
- Should i still go to work if i have cerebrospinal fluid otorrhea
- What kind treatment can somebody get for cerebrospinal fluid otorrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anhidrosis is curable or not
- Is walden strom curable?
- Vaginal secretions during an orgasm
- The fluid coming out of my ear is a red orange
- Talk to a neurologist online