Doctor insights on:
Is Capsaicin Cream A Prescription Drug
No: In fact compounded cremes containing both medications are often used. ...Read more
Hot pepper chill out: Trigeminal nerve pain? Capsacain puts the hot in chili peppers and raises our pain threshold so things don't hurt as much. Some folks have reported relief. Worth a try. More common treatments are pills and procedures. Acupuncture may help. Talk with your doc for strategies that will work best for you. Hope you're feeling better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infection v. pain: Acyclovir cream is a cream containing an anti-herpes drug. It's sometimes used to treat cold sores, though it's less effective than oral anti-herpes drugs. Zostrix (capsacin) is a cream made from the active ingredient of chili peppers. It can be used to treat localized pain caused by herpes zoster (shingles). It works by killing nerve endings so that you stop feeling the pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is sudafed a wanted drug?
- How much pee is needed for a drug test?
- How do i cure a fungal infection on my face that is resistant to azole drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When taking clomid fertility drug when is a good time to have sex
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- Is there a way to determine my visual acuity from my contact prescription?
- Is prednisone a safe drug to take for a viral lung infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online