Doctor insights on:
Is Candida Contagious
Can candida on the face be contagious?I recently went to get a facial. The woman who gave me a facial told me she had (currently might have)candida.
What are the possible causes of a yeast related skin rash in an infant? How long does it take to clear up with an ointment & is it contagious?
Part of life: Yeast is around us in the environment & by later infancy at least 5% of the dry weight of poo is yeast. The skin surface is resistant to yeast unless irritated or over hydrated ( like wearing diapers ). The yeast creates a rash when it takes the opportunity of a simple exposure & sets up housekeeping on irritated skin.Improvement with rx occurs within days. ...Read more
I developed a yeast infection. I have used 2 1 day treatments. I still itch, but no discharge anymore. Am i contagious? And should I use a 7 day?
Go for 7 day: You may still be contagious until your symptoms have completely resolved. Depending on how you are feeling...It may be worth a visit to your obgyn for a check up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Candida is it contagious
- Why is smiling contagious?
- How long is flu contagious after tamiflu?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is mrsa contagious after antibiotics?
- How long is ringworm contagious after treatment?
- Is bronchial pneumonia contagious?
- Is upper respiratory infection contagious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online