Doctor insights on:
Is Calcium Good For Health
See below: Sardines are considered very good for health Eating a can daily or 3-4 times a week is often recommended. Sardines contain a healthy amount of calcium, but calcium in your diet will not cause your blood calcium to rise. Adequate calcium intake is encouraged for the typical patient with elevated calcium due to Hyperparathyroidism. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mutton and Health: Mutton is red meat like beef and pork, but generally has less fat and cholesterol than those other red meats. In that sense it is better. But of course, excess of mutton intake can neutralize that benefit. ...Read more
Yes, many benefits: Regular exercise is good for almost all of your body: heart, lungs, digestion, immune system, bones, muscles, joints and even your mood and concentration! ideal is at least 30-60 minutes 4 or 5 days per week of various activities you enjoy. If you are over 40, have chronic health problems, or haven't done any exercise in years, talk to your doctor before you start a new exercise program. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No real benefit: Momo is a Nepalese dumpling. Its nutritional value depends on what's inside. Dumplings themselves are starch and provide carbohydrates. There is no real nutritional advantage to eating them. Think of them as having all the good and bad features of fast foods in general ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is good for calcium absorption?
- Is calcium carbonate good for you?
- Is calcium good for gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are tums a good source of calcium?
- Tums good calcium supplement
- Is calcium and magnesium good for a cough?
- What are the health benefits of calcium?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free