Doctor insights on:
Is Caffeine Safe During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe to drink Lipton diet green tea during pregnancy? Just wondering because it has caffeine.
In moderation but...: Green tea is safe during pregnancy but excess caffeine is hazardous so limit to 2-3 cups/day. However, Lipton diet green tea has toxic artificial sweeteners & artificial colors that I advise avoiding at all times- esp. when pregnant. Instead choose organic green tea & sweeten with stevia or xylitol. See http://www.greenteaparadise.com/lipton-diet-green-tea/ & http://tinyurl.com/mo7gjhh ...Read more
Is it unsafe to consume foods with theobromine during pregnancy? I know about the 200 me limit on caffeine but haven't found anything about the other.
Can drinking caffeine cause my baby to have any defects? How much caffeine is safe durin pregnancy?
Is okay to eat 100% cacao brownies during pregnancy? I limit caffeine consumption. I haven't had any caffeine in more than a week.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Is gatorade safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink cocoa powder during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is castor oil safe to use during pregnancy?
- How safe is transvaginal ultrasound during pregnancy?
- Is stearic acid safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free