Doctor insights on:
Is Brushing Your Teeth With Hot Water Good Or Bad
No: The temperature of the water should make no difference when you brush your teeth. The most important thing for brushing your teeth is proper technique. Make sure you brush all the surfaces of your teeth, getting along the gum line especially. Also, be sure to floss when you are finished brushing, as this will clean the surfaces between your teeth where your toothbrush can't reach. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it true that brushing your teeth with carbonated water could be a good way to avoid hepatitis a?
Tap water has HepA?: If a person, especially in developing countries, thinks the tap water or well water is contaminated, then using bottled mineral water is safer. One can also boil water daily, and use it for drinking and brushing teeth. Of course, one can catch hepa from contaminated undercooked or uncooked foods, plus from touching contaminated surfaces and then accidentally transferring virus from hands to mouth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can you get the benefits of Fluoride in toothpaste when brushing your teeth if you are rinsing mouth off with water immediately after brushing.
If we don't brush teeth n drink icey cold water is gel like dissharge comes on teeth or not plz tell thanx ?
I brush my tongue when brushing teeth; although it is always white and furry through the day. Could this be due to not drinking enough water?
Some reports say to preserve the benefit of Fluoride, you have to wait b30 min before rinsing with water after brushing teeth,. How is it possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is brushing your teeth with baking soda bad?
- Is it bad to brush your teeth with baking soda?
- Is it good to brush your teeth right after eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is brushing your teeth with baking soda good?
- Not brushing your teeth with braces
- Brushing your teeth in the shower
- Bad breath after brushing teeth
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free