Doctor insights on:
Is Brown Discharge Considered A Period
Is brown vaginal discharge considered a period? Because I have irregular periods and i get brown discharge about every month..
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Brown discharge: Yes, dark brown discharge can be considered a first period. ...Read more
If at the time of : The anticipated period - it may be. Brown discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
No: Not "normal", but not necessarily anything serious. If persists, should see gyn. ...Read more
Maybe: Common on bcp's.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Have brown discharge but no period
- Brown discharge on period day
- Brown mucus discharge but no period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge not time for period
- Is brown discharge a sign of period?
- Brown discharge prior to period
- Period problems brown discharge
- Is brown spotting considered a period?