Doctor insights on:
Is Brights Disease Hereditary
Blast from the past : Bright's Disease = an historical term we last used for inflammation of kidney cells ~ 40 years ago for post- streptococcal glomerulonephritis which, like rheumatic fever, was common because of the strains of "strep" in B'ham, AL, at the time. Acute & chronic immune & non- immune causes of nephritis are listed on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1786202/. Treatment & outcome depends on cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peridontal disease hereditary?
- Is down syndrome hereditary disease?
- Hereditary factors in heart disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is gum disease hereditary?
- Hereditary muscle diseases
- Examples of hereditary diseases
- Is binswanger disease hereditary?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free