Doctor insights on:
Is Breast Tenderness Normal With Thyroid Medication
Thyroid hormone: No relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Your breasts may provide the first signs to you that you are pregnant. Women's breasts often get extremely tender and begin increasing in size very early in pregnancy. These changes are preparing you for breastfeeding. The size may increase throughout the first 3 months of pregnancy. It is important to wear a bra that fits and supports your breasts throughout your pregnancy. Your nipples and areolas (the darker skin around the nipples) will darken early in pregnancy. By weeks 12-14, you may start leaking colostrum from your breasts. Colostrum is a fluid made up of water, proteins, minerals, and antibodies that you will feed your baby for the first few days ...Read more
Fibrocystic changes: You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. If you are over 40, then you should have a mammogram and ultrasound. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. This can be normal for some women. ...Read more
44yrold on Progesterone200mgperday/dhea50mg. Have severe breast tenderness and left lymphnode swelling and painx3weeks.Is this normal?peri-menopausal?
Had a partial hysterectomy almost a year ago, the past few months I have had breast tenderness to the touch, should I see my dr, or is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have brownish discharge and tendered breast before my period?
- Is it normal to have tender breasts before your period?
- Is it normal to not have breast tenderness during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to still have breast milk after three years?
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- Is dizziness and faint feeling normal for people with bronchitis?
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free