Doctor insights on:
Is Breast Cancer Common In 17 Year Olds
The breast is both a male and female organ. However its main function is in the delivery of milk to the newborn. Breast cancer occurs 95% of the time in women and 5% of the time in men. It is treated the same regardless of which sex it appears in. It comes in two forms invasive and non-invasive; distinction is important as ...Read more
Possible - yes;: Likely -no. Include: being female, increasing age, genetics, family history of breast cancer, previous breast cancer, being caucasian, dense breast tissue, some previous benign breast conditions, never having given birth or 1st child after age 30, early menarche, late menopause, radiation (chest), exposure to diethylstilbestrol, hormone replacement after menopause, oral contraceptives, obesity, ...Read more
I'm a 17 year old male and I have a little lump under my left nipple, it hurts a little when i apply pressure on it, do I have male breast cancer?
Yes but it's rare: Breast cancer can affect women at any age although is's rare for a 14 yeay old. About 7% of women with breast cancer are under 40 years old. The youngest person documented was about 3 years old. There are certain conditions that places a woman at high risk eg personal hisrory, strong family history (mother, sister etc), brca1/brca2 mutation etc. If you have a breast mass you should see your doctor ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How rare is colon cancer in a 25 year old?
- Is it possible for a 14 year old girl to get breast cancer?
- Is it possible that 14 year old girls can develop breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast cancer 17 year old
- I am 17 years old i had a block in my coronary artery is this common among teens
- Is diarrhea and vomiting common in stage 4 lung cancer?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free