Doctor insights on:
Is Blood Vessel Burst In Eye Generally Caused By Poor Circulation
What causes burst blood vessel in eye? I have one now, it's in the corner of my left eye. Why does it happen?
Several things: High blood pressure and trauma are among the more common causes of a burst blood vessel in the eye. This can be brought on by something as benign as a sneeze or a cough although heavy lifting and vomiting can also play a role. Chronic high blood pressure can predispose you to this as can blood-thinning medications such as Aspirin and Coumadin (warfarin) and certain herbal supplements such as ginkgo. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a burst blood vessel in back of eye (seen specialist all test back normal- perfect health) no vision left eye, how long for return of vision?
Depends on cause: If the burst vessel released blood into the back of the eye, recovery depends upon how rapidly the blood is re-absorbed which may take 1-2 months. If it is a vessel that supplies a critical portion of the vision, there may be some permanent loss. These are all modified by whether or not you have diabetes or a vascular disease like coats disease.;. ...Read more
I was vomiting really badly and burst a blood vessel in my eye the next day..It was a small dark area now it's half my eye. Should I be worried yet?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of blood vessel bursting in eye
- Cause of burst blood vessel in eye
- Burst blood vessel in eye causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burst blood vessel under eye causes
- What cause blood vessels to burst in the eye?
- Causes of burst blood vessels in the eyes
- What can cause blood vessels in the eye to burst?
- Talk to a cardiologist online